10.16.2009

ye olde blog beginning

Blog. Blog. Blog. Why on earth am I writing a blog? ...I think I want to share what God is doing in me, to me, through me. It's been surreal to see it happen. Like.... "what?! You mean you're actually real?!" Yet there he is, bigger and more real than any spiritual allegory and I like it. I hope it can encourage some folks.

I also want to secrete my pent-up creative juices all across cyberspace in ways liberating and therapeutic. I'll share songs, pictures, and MSpaint drawings of my family on the lawn in front of my house with the sun smiling brightly above. I will be so witty and satirical that you will all bow down and call me "Rapier-Tongue". Nah... how 'bout I just tell you what's going on? k... where to begin.

I hereby begineth this blog
I'll dream up this stuff while I jog
I hope it's productive
and a little seductive
So you'll read it while sipping your grog

1 comment :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Nate Harkness 2017