7.10.2013

My Lot, My Choice

I'm really stoked about this song. I think it has potential. In the mean time, this is the best I could do in my closet... enjoy!!



A little Calviminian ditty for ya! Rife with theological tensions and dialectic antics. Hope ya enjoy!

lyrics

Perhaps the choice is made
And you irresistible
Make all the earth your slave
That every tongue will make known
The greatness of the LORD

Or in your image made
We journey on the find the truth
And find a sacred space
Where everyone is free to choose
Our thoughts and destination

You my lot
You my choice
I’m in love again

Weigh my heart
Steal my voice
Take me in

Signed in blood
Sealed by breath
You are marching in

Freed by flood
Freed by death
You win

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Nate Harkness 2017